WOOF'S MOTORCYCLE PAGES...
Monday, January 29, 2007
  Less sport, more tourer...

Firstly, can I mention how absolutely lovely riding conditions in central Illinois have been this winter? Between the first week of December and the 16th of January, I think there was only one day that I had to drive a car to work.

Secondly, I've finally gotten around to posting a photo of my bike with its new saddlebags semi-mounted. They're Nelson-Rigg Spheres, complete with all mounting straps and rain bags, and they cost me the unbelievably low sum of $46.00. I can, as I promised the wife, fit a 20lb bag of Tidy Cat into each of 'em.
 
Comments:
Talk is cheap, punk. You have to use the bags for more than pussycat litter to be a motorcyclist. Otherwise, you need one of those Sprotors for your bar-to-bar ride...LOL...
 
Maybe I have a couple of 20# bags of kitty litter to deliver, say, 700 miles away.

Try that on your KLR.
 
I sent you pics of what that KLR will haul...poser.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Motorcycles, motorcycle parts and accessories, motorcycling, and motorcyclists.

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Happily married for 3 1/2 years, 5 cats, no kids (but a baby on the way!).

ARCHIVES
December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger